Sponsored by 8th, 9th, 15th & Districts
(Download .pdf Flyer – Clean Energy Independence Day 01-11-13)Thursday, Jan. 31, 2013 – 11-2pm Cherberg Conference Rooms ABC, Capital Building Olympia, Washington
For more information, contact: Diahann Howard, Port of Benton, IPZ (509) 375-3060
About $110 million of hotels, apartments and villas will be built this year near Richland’s Horn Rapids Golf Course, thanks to foreign investment.
Developer Stew Stone announced Thursday that the Tri-Cities Investment District received approval from the federal government for an employment benefit pilot program. read more…
The Wine Science Center at WSU Tri-Cities is well on its way to becoming a reality, thanks to our many public and private partners. This newsletter provides an update on all aspects of the project and its vision to create a world-class research and teaching facility to meet the needs of the Pacific Northwest wine industry.
The Start Smart workshop will cover:
• How much money will you need to start and run the business until it is profitable?
• What are your options for getting money for your business?
• What do you need to do to legally launch your business—licenses, taxes, and other issues?
• How will you market your business?
• And other important questions…